15 October 2008

in an instant


I redesigned a set of book covers to create a new system for the "instant" language guide books for Kindra Murphy's Publication Design class. I think they are one of the few things I have made lately that I have been quite happy with, despite some flaws. Maybe it was because I got to use gold spray paint.
Also, due to an unfortunate incident with the corner rounders at the school, I scraped together the last of my spare change and bought one of my own. Quite cute I'd say–and it's pocket-sized. Looks like I just clipped a bunch of toenails.

The economy is a basket case, morale has been so low, but at least all my corners are perfectly rounded.

1 comment:

Kiwi said...

"The economy is a basket case, morale has been so low, but at least all my corners are perfectly rounded."

I just love that!