27 February 2009

in da haus



A sunny afternoon was recently spent at the downtown public library, floor-sitting in the midst of so many rows of so many pages of human connections. Stumbling upon a handwritten note within the pages of Bauhaus, I pretend to see all the fingertips of those who have come before me––equally inspired by these pages. I lean against a metal shelf, close my eyes, and listen to the communal hum of so many minds just thinking...Support your public libraries, yo. Get away for a spell, and realize the impact of so much information, accessible to all. 

3 comments:

terese said...

that is a very good idea. and an even better post. i have been celebrating much too much tonight...

Monstertoke said...

ZE BAUHAUS IST GUT JA!


Ill be there in two days

Elisabeth Dunker said...

I like this blog!